On Wednesday 13 February 2002 07:15, christiyono wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> How to install Star office 5.2 in Mandrake 8.0 that every user can
> load and use it without installing in each user home directory? Is
> it true that every user must install it personally?

Unfortunately, yes.  You could probably write a shell script to
automate the process, though, or install for one user and copy the
fiiles to other users' home directories.

BTW, I wouldn't recommend installing 5.2 - wait for 6.0 or use the
latest Open Office build.

Robin

--
"Someone who re-invents the wheel will not take driving for granted."

Robin Turner
IDMYO, Bilkent Universitesi
Ankara 06533
Turkey