At 18:29 16.01.2001 +0800, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Can anyone help me on installing the wheelmouse for LM 7.2?
>It just detect the mouse as a normal PS/2 mouse. I am not sure how to setup.
>
>New to linux, can anyone tell me the steps or instruction on doing it?
>This mouse works in the Win98 without any problem or installing any driver.
>Thanks.
>
>Leo

leo,

search for a rpm package called imwheel ( it should be on your mandrake
distro cd) and install it.....read through the imwheel howto (or readme,
will be installed with the rpm) and u are done.....not very difficult to
set up the wheel.....(if i am understanding u right that u want to setup
the wheel.....mouse itself already works, doesnt it ?)

--quay