Since my last question was not as dumb as I thought, let me see if I can get
lucky twice.

If I understand what you are suggesting, since I have 128 meg of memory, I would
make the swap 256meg.  It seems to me
that in the past I have read that once the swap gets above 128, Linux doesn't do
much with the extra size.  Am I totally daffy,
or was this a limitation that recent releases has remedied.

If I have a 10 gig drive, can I assume that boot stays at 64 meg?  Would / stay
at 3.5 or do I want to double that
and leave the remainder for /home?

Thanks!