Michael,

Last I heard Netscape used an internal Java machine to take care of all
that stuff. I don't know that you need java external to Netscape. When I
get a chance this evening I will load Beonex Communicator and see what
happens.

--
Mark

"If you don't share your concepts and ideals, they end up being worthless,"
        "Sharing is what makes them powerful."