Michael,

ok...I've got it installed and it's running just fine. Other then enabling
Java and Javascript I don't know of anything else that needs to be done
with Java and Communicator. Is there someplace that you had in mind that
is very Java intensive that I could test drive this thing to find out?

--
Mark

"If you don't share your concepts and ideals, they end up being worthless,"
        "Sharing is what makes them powerful."