Frankie,

> yeah and if you accidenly slip when someone calls you, and your
> are su'd to root, and you put a little asterix in there,,
> things would get really interesting...

> I like having a last chance,,

  Naturally.  Accidents are bound to happen to everyone.  Maybe I
like living with a little risk, or something.  But I've only
accidently deleted one file in the past three or four years of
Linux I didn't mean to (but I had a backup of it, so it all
worked out in the end).

> just my opinion.. you can't be to safe,, thats why its unwise
> to be root unless you have too.

  Very true, but again:  I like living with a little risk;-).

  Meph

--
  "I did this 'cause Linux gives me a woody."
  -Dave '-ddt->' Taylor, announcing DOOM for Linux