Open a terminal and type rpm -ivh <package-name> and substitute the real
package name.  If you want to know what files will be installed, do an
rpm -qpf <package-name>.  If there is a script that is called install that
is installed by the rpm, then note its location so you can run it after
the RPM is installed.

Dan

--
Humor in the Court: