On Thursday 14 June 2001 21:33, I was honoured by a missive from Sridhar
Dhanapalan that said :

> If you are trying to make us feel jealous you are doing an excellent
> job. I'm still chugging along with a Pentium II 350 (albeit with 256MB
> of RAM).

You lucky b****r !

I am just now fighting with a 66 MHz K6, 96 Mo RAM  ;-(

Cheers,

Ron the Frog, breaking the tenth command on the banks of the Paraguay River.
--
      Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add,
               but when there is no longer anything to take away.