Thanks all of you for helping solve this problem. I edited /etc/hosts
file & type http://mylinuxbox (this is not registered domain name)
without "www."".com" and it works.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Michael D. Viron
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2001 8:25 PM
To: Tuan Duc Tran; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Apache help

Tuan,

Sounds as though www.mylinuxbox.com isn't a registered domain name.  If
it
isn't then you can only get to the machine via IP (because it is
unresolvable in dns).  You have two options to get beyond this -
register
it through one of the domain registrars or add it to the /etc/hosts
file.

Michael

--
Michael Viron