Hi Miark,
Thanks for the summary.
I seem to recall someone saying that it has problems with sound - I
think it was from a Voice Recognition list - ?

Your "time is money" theme is apt!  My problem is really only in not
wasting money.
Win4 seems the clear winner all round.
The only negative thing is having to trash my drives and reload
everything again!
I've got gigabytes of programs. I thought all you had to do was
install win4 on top of an existing Linux system that still had a
Windoze partition (or two).

Any Newby-type hints from the install process?
Were you on M8?
What Doze ver?
Did you d/l the win4 or buy a box?

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001 03:03, you manipulated electrons to produce:

--
Cheers,

John
http://counter.li.org GO HERE IF YOU SUPPORT LINUX!

Fablor is now Webhosting?? What on earth for??
Info here: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(it's only an Autoresponder)  :-)