Hi Erylon,
No we don't allow flames here!!
But you might have saved my sanity!!  :-)
Everyone else seems to have serious problems - like Networking
Apples, their Grannie and their 4 totally incompatible clones of 386
vintage to run unattended!
I was feeling very lonely ..................

On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 15:35, you manipulated electrons to produce:

--
Cheers,

John
http://counter.li.org GO HERE IF YOU SUPPORT LINUX!

Fablor is now Webhosting?? What on earth for??
Info here: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(it's only an Autoresponder)  :-)