No Contest there! I agree! But I don't think the US Government thinks for one
second that a terrorist gang pulled this one off by themselves. It was too
co-ordinated, too organized. There was some serious money, and intel behind
this. Don't be surprised to find out that some radical government was behind
it. Either that, or I better cut WAY back on those Tom Clancy novels!

By the way, I'm not comparing this to college football. Your Government WILL
make the right decision, Matt. But, unless they come down hard on these
jerks, it could happen again (God Forbid!). I happen to like Americans, and I
wouldn't wish this on them or any other country either. But the best way to
prevent repetition is to "Drop The Hammer" the first time. Obviously I mean
dropping it only on those actually responsible. The US people have never been
happy about "Collateral Damage" - of that I'm sure, and this time will be no
different.

But if I remember my history right (correct me if I'm wrong), one of the
Japanese admirals commanding the attack on Pearl Harbor said it better than
most. Something like - I believe we have awakened a sleeping monster . They
had just finished their attack, and he was already thinking about changing
his diapers! I think these terrorists should be feeling the same way right
about now. I don't think they thought this attack through well enough to
ponder the response that will surely follow.

Lanman