if you highlight the text in konsole with a mouse and then middle(both click
fro 2 button mice)click in your message the highlughted text should be pasted
in, alternatively highlight and use ctrl-c and then click in your message and
ctrl-v
the former will often work where ctrl-etc doesn't, for example pasting into
everybuddy chat windows requires a mouse middle(double) click

bascule