Erm, Steve Flynn's reply was correct although I felt perhaps a bit brief
and lacking in detail in case others are wondering and not sure how to
do it.

Firstly you'll need to insert your cds, and mount your cdrom ('mount
/mnt/cdrom' probably -- you may need to be 'root' to do it.)  Then
you'll need to change to the rpms directory which I think from memory
are /mnt/cdrom/Mandrake/RPMS/ .  You might want to check that.  the 'ls'
command is your friend.  Anyhow, you'll be looking for a .rpm file along
the lines of XFree86-devel-something-something.rpm
I can't remember the specific name but it's something like that,
just then do
rpm -ivh Xfree86-devel-something-something.rpm
You'll probably need to be root to do this.
You should see something like

Then go back and compile your package...