Jose M. Sanchez wrote:

> God are you full of yourself...

Like civileme said previously (I think it was him), both sides have a
kernel of truth in them.  He (Sridhar) is not entirely off-base.  What
Americans percieve as an act of evil might very well be considered a
blow against evil by many Muslims, much like the Crusades were by the
Christians of the Middle Ages.  It's pretty ridiculous the way people
can justify the atrocities they commit as being in the name of their
God (I'm not saying that is definitely the case here, but it is a
possiblity).

However, I have to agree that his attitude leaves something to be
desired.  But it's something that every teenager goes through.  I know
I've been there, thinking I am somehow more knowledgeable than most
everyone else just because I learned something new.  In a few years,
real world experience will give him a wake-up call, and he'll realize
that, as he becomes older and wiser, just how much he doesn't know.
And I mean beyond just saying, "I don't claim to know everything,"
which is absolutely meaningless, especially when immediately followed
by, "but I know more than most people."

Jesse

--
   !!   Jesse C. Chang      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 [___]