Nope I won't let you wrap it up, just because It bugs me to hear anyone say
we have an "elected" president in the USA.
Heck, let us not forget he was appointed, not elected, and let's not ever
forget it was his father that ran the CIA during the Vietnam war, as well as
being an vice director of the CIA when the Kennedys and M.L.King were killed.

next time someone asks if you want to live in Russia, ask them if they think
you like the cold, and then ask them if the want to live in Somolla. it is
about as relevant.