Well you've just proven for all the list to see that you are victim to
mis-representations and hearsay, otherwise you would not how
dramatically untrue your facts are...

Sridhar you are the very voice of in-experience.

I have no desire to waste my time trying to convince or enlighten you,
as to many of your fallacies (which are intermixed with grains of truth
to make then seem correct, as things  often are).

Suffice it to say that you REALLY need to get out more buddy...

In about 20 years I'd love to chat with you about this again and review
how your views have changed with maturity.

-JMS