Look, you are both discussing a moot point,

Facts.

1. It is not in the power of this list or anyone on it. to change the course
of action about to  be undertaken.
2. It doesn't matter why it was done, or weather the people who did it think
they are heros....
THINK LOGICALLY!!!  nobody for whatever reason, be it the US or anyone else,
can really expect
anyone to believe that killing 10,000 innocient people is "doing the right
thing" and furthering their cause.
3. The people who did this, must have known that the USDF would come after
them or at least try to,
(hence my feeling that the trail of evidence they are finding is fake...(ie,
why take lugage on a suicide flight?))
4. How can a terrorist campaign work, if the people who did it, don't claim
it????  it might as well be
10,000 car accidents for all it means. (There is no possible victory, if the
defeated nation doesn't know to
whom or what they are capitulating...)

PUT simply, Show me a people, anywhere in the world who deserve to be free,
that think killing thousands of innociant people (ANYWHERE, not just the US)
furthers their cause and is a holy task... regardless of the reason...

If you use that theory, then consider this, using that logic, that killing
ordinary people helps, then the USA could use that same theory to nuke
afganistan.... it would very likely kill the terrorists... and they get to
heaven as a result... an all around win yes??? (that was sarcasm people,,, )

The muslim religion does not promote this,,, it is simple fanatisism.

There is no reason to attack innociant people, if the attack had been
against US army/airforce ect,, then it would be considered war and par for
the course...

When the US kills harmless bystanders, they suck, when anyone else does,
they suck too.

It doesn't matter anymore what happens in the past, we are supposed to learn
from it,,

the fact that we don't tells me more about the human race they I really
wanted to know.

My summary is that the greatest truth, was spoken by arnie in Terminator II
to the boy when the boy said "we're not going to make it are we? (speaking
about the human race) and arnie responds by saying something to the effect
that its in the humans nature to destroy each other....

We don't learn.... war is one thing, terrorism is another entirely, neither
are right, but one is a horrific travesty, regardless of the reason or the
countries involved.

rgds

Frank