Here is my procmail recipe.  Put it in $HOME/.procmailrc then if it is
working once you start fetching mail it will show where you sorted it in
$HOME/.procmaillog.

--
Arthur H. Johnson II
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Linux Box
http://www.linuxbox.nu
# Arthur H. Johnson II's Procmail Recipe
#
# This is my procmail recipe.  Use the templates to configure
# your mail filtering provided in the templates comments.
#
# Once you have your filters configured, simply copy this file
# to your mail home directory with the name of .procmailrc.
# If you wanted to be on the safe side, you could also run:
#
# touch $HOME/.procmaillog
#
# on your mailserver first, but that should not be necessary.
#
#
# General Options
#
VERBOSE=no
UMASK=077
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
LOGFILE=$HOME/.procmaillog
#
# Filter Templates
#
# Address Template:
#
# -- CUT HERE --
# :0:
# * ^[EMAIL PROTECTED]
# folder
#
# :0:
# * ^From:.*[EMAIL PROTECTED]
# folder
# -- CUT HERE --
#
# Change [EMAIL PROTECTED] to the email address you want filtered.
#
#
# Subject Template:
#
# -- CUT HERE --
# :0:
# * ^Subject:.*words
# folder
# -- CUT HERE --
#
# Change words to what you want filtered from the subject.
#

# Filter configuration.
#
# Simply copy from the template and append to the end of the
# following entries to create a new filter.  Make sure you
# uncomment the template thou!  hehe
#

#
# Death to spam and stuff im too lazy to unsubscribe from or
# can't unsubscribe from
#
:0:
* ^Subject:.*testtrash