No, I think I get it. Right now I have fetchmail get
our mail. Then, you're saying that I can set up a
procmail recipe so that when I get the mail, it sends
wife-specific mail to her, and when she opens the
mail, it sents husband-specific mail to me. Right?

--- Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Nov 2001 10:36:53 -0800
> (PST)
>
> Hi Paul,
>
> If you know how to get procmail running on your own
> account, then there would
> be a simple solution as long as you have postfix
> running too.
> You can set up a recipe for procmail that determines
> if mail is for you or
> your wife. If it is your wife's, then just have
.
.
.
, the 3rd approach might be to change the
> >permissions on the directory that fetchmail dumps
> the
> >mail into so we can both access it.
>

> --
> He who binds to himself a joy
> Does a winged life destroy
> But he who kisses a joy as it flies
> Lives in eternal sunrise
> -William Blake
>
> http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
> Linux Mandrake 8.0 - Sylpheed 0.6.3 claws
> Open Source, Open Minds. Linux.
>
> > Want to buy your Pack or Services from
MandrakeSoft?