A couple of weeks ago i set up fetchmail (among others) with help from
this list... Works great now  :) Thanks all!

Reading all your comments here about the danger of running procmail as
root. Is there not a similar warning with running fetchmail as root?
If not, what makes feetchmail safe and procmail not?