-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]En nombre de Stephen Liu
Enviado el: viernes, 09 de noviembre de 2001 14:01
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: [newbie] Kmail cannot receive email but can send email

Hi All People,

I encounter another problem in running Mandrake 8.1   Each time when I
check mail in Kmail, a warning pop-up saying "Error, incorrect
password".  But it can send emails without problem.  I am quite sure the
password entered in configuration is correct.

Any guy on the list came across such strange thing ?

B.R.
Stephen Liu