On Saturday 10 November 2001 12:40, you wrote:
> Hi
>   I supposse that you're using a pop3 server and another smtp server in
> wich you don't need the password or the password is fine... check very well
> the configuration of you Kmail 'cause It with me works very well
>
> bye
>
> El Vie 09 Nov 2001 12:01, escribió:
> > Hi All People,
> >
> > I encounter another problem in running Mandrake 8.1   Each time when I
> > check mail in Kmail, a warning pop-up saying "Error, incorrect
> > password".  But it can send emails without problem.  I am quite sure the
> > password entered in configuration is correct.
> >
> > Any guy on the list came across such strange thing ?
> >
> > B.R.
> > Stephen Liu
Password is case sensitive. You might try reentering your password under
settings and see if that changes anything.  Make sure if it is capitalized to
your service provider that is the way it is entered or on the other hand if
it is all lower case to the provider that is the way you enter  it.
--
Dennis M.