Hi Rafael,

At 09:48 PM 11/11/2001 -0300, you wrote:
>Stephen,
>
>I didn't have that problem with Linux, but not long ago I have exactly the
>same problem in Windows. First I thought it was  a problem with my ISP, but
>finally I solve this deleting the Outlook account and creating a whole new
>one.
>
>Belive it or not even when I typed exactly the same information, this time
>it works perfectly.

Sorry.  It could not work for me.

I think that most likely the problem came from my OS - Mandrake 8.1

When I tried Evolution, on retrieving email from ISP it prompted :

evolution - mail
(Process.  2623)
has crashed due to fatal error
(Segmentation fault)

I could not connect to the email server of ISP

B.R.
Stephen