Hi All,

My Mandrake 8.0 box crashed and I ended up reinstalling the O/S.

I had my small LAN working and Samba was configured.

I just can't remember how I got my network settings configured.  Spent too
much time setting up Samba to remember what I did to make everything else
work.

Anyhow, if someone could point me in the right direction it would be
apreciated.

The more detailed the better because I am still new to Linux.

Thanks in advance
Frank McKenna

Difficulties increase the closer we approach our Goals

Plato ~ "It takes a minute to have a crush on
someone,an hour to like someone and a day to love
someone....but it takes a lifetime to forget someone."