Yes, use eth1 for the second card.

One card should be hooked up to the DSL.  The other
card should be hooked up to the internal private
network.  This server with the two cards can act as
the router and the firewall.

Give eth1 similar information as eth0.  It's probably
easiest to get them both the same subnet, but they
will need two different IPs.

The windows machines will use the server as their
gateway.  They can use the DNS from the ISP.