> Does anyone know of a list that is newbie friendly?
>
> My wife is the only one allowed to beat me up.  I'm very reluctant to ask
> questions here because of the way people have been treated lately.
>
> I have learned a lot lurking between the flames, but it has gotten to the
> point where you are not fun or funny any more.
>
> Good luck, Civileme.  You have to put up with 'em.
>
> I don't.
>
> Lee Wiggers

Last year, this was the place and the flames were on the expert list.  This
year, I would say try the expert list.

I may start a list as well, but I am sure to be branded a Nazi for censoring
it, and I would, too, because I believe there are adequate avenues for
freedom of speech.  If I start a list, I will let you know.  I would not
moderate it but I would insist on courtesy with removal for flames.

Actually, this isn't that hot.  Try a RH list if you don't believe me.

Civileme