On Sun, 30 Dec 2001 09:17:59 +0900
Doug Lerner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> studiouisly spake these words to ponder:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Sunday, December 30, 2001):
>
> >One of the things that _no_one_ should be concerned about any longer is
> >compatibility with MS Office.
>
> This is absolutely impossible for me. I exchange so many files
> (spreadsheet, doc and presentation) with so many customers and other
> staff members that unfortunately "Office" has become the standard by
> which we exchange compatible files. Not being compatible with MS Office -
> at least in my case - is unthinkable.

I know I'm coming in late on this thread, but Star Office handles this very thing
beautifully. "ALL" of it.

--
daRcmaTTeR
If at first you don't succeed do what your wife told you to do

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
  9:05pm  up 13 days, 12:54,  2 users,  load average: 1.11, 1.29, 1.19