Awhile back a few users where asking about changing their lilo
configurations and I remember some other users suggesting that they VI their
lilo config.  This in itself does not work.  I knew that but had to get
caught up with other things before looking further.  Anyway, to change the
default OS that lilo boots up in while in a root status in a shell type in
this line:
lilo -D Windows
this will change lilo from it's default Linux boot up to Windows.  The lower
case d can be important too, but that's another email.  Happy New Year to all.

Dan B