You know, I didn't want to say anything about this, however I should
just for relevence.

I currently do both PHP and ASP programming for various customers, as
well as myself. I use Frontpage for quite a few things. Yes it does
produce SOME bad code, however 2002 does produce acceptable code for the
basic layout. I do alot of rough work, and table planning and outlining
in frontpage, just because I find it handles it better then Dreamweaver.
Now, I'll admit that I don't polish these pages w/ Frontpage, that would
be silly as it honestly doesn't do a great job. But if I didn't want to
polish these pages they would be more then acceptable in either
Mozzilla, or IE.

I personally found FP the nicest on code I put in manually. Too often
I've opened up a page in Dreamweaver and have it start to reformat the
HTML code on me. Not only that, but I really like the window switching
that was enabled in 2002 for multiple windows open. When I'm doing mass
edits (5+ files) I don't like having all 5 windows open w/
Dreamweaver... it becomes very clutered. The Child Window system of
Fronpage makes life alot easier.

As for the world running on unix, linux, freebsd, and other direvitives
(sp?) that's very true. It's also true that quite a few LARGE companies
who license a lot of microsoft products have a lot of intranet servers
running IIS just because it's easy for them to set up their windows file
share server with IIS for the various groups that want to have webpages.

Ohh... one last thing. For the person who said that really web designers
hand code HTML. That's fine. You code your complex table structure
manually. I personally will do it in a WYSIWYG editor myself... for me
it takes way less time.

Nelson