I just installed the "new and improved" Mandrake 8.2.  It was harder to get
my DSL up than with the 8.1.  I've only been running Linux for about three
weeks.  I like the CDRom icons, but there is one problem.  My Floppy, and my
two CDRoms are locked.  Even to super user.  I thought it was a permission
problem, but I can't get in.  What should I do.  By the way, thanks for
answering my questions without flaming the heck out of me.  I guess I'm used
to some ruff newsgroups.

Thanks,

Don