On Sun, 2002-03-24 at 22:28, FemmeFatale wrote:
> *shrugs* Whatever guy.
>
> Ya i'll tone it down just was excited & having fun
>
> in the event you still don't like my posts, don't read em.
>
> I'm just enjoying myself & if I sound 14, oh well...Sorry that bugs you.
>
> Femme

As far as I'm concerned, your conduct has been exemplary.  You've been a
tremendous help to many here, not only technically, but also a strong
source of moral support.  If anything, you've strengthened the list, and
I don't see that as desirable to anybody who's seeking to put a damper
on list enthusiasm.  Personally I tend to expect a little more from
people than dry technical details; I also look for a caring and
supportive attitude.  If there's anyone on this list that has supplied
both, it's certainly you first and foremost.  So my suggestion is that
you continue to conduct yourself as you have in the past, which to me
has left a positive and very adult impression.  In other words, don't
let anybody else stop you from being who you are.

Best Regards Always,

Lyvim