Thx Brian & Lyvim.  I appreciate the sentiments.

I've had a rough 2 weeks, and won't get into it here as to why.  If you
really want to know you can email me offlist.

I shall consider your words carefully, and see what I can come up with.
Yes I've tried to lighten this particular subject with some humour.  And
I do genuinely care to help.  I have a buoyant personality & I had hoped
that some would enjoy a little fun as opposed to purely dry Q&A's.

Apparently some do not.  That is their right as it is my own to be fun &
loving to all *including my detractors*.

TTYS
Femme