Alrighty.

A wise man once told me that griping the griper was unproductive.  To
that wise man, I now offer my apologies, and the offering that this
exchange is in no way an attempt to disrespect his advice.

I've been taking note of this exchange for some time now, and since I
feel like I've pretty well grokked it, I'm going to lay down my wooden
nickel's worth.  Since it's a free country and a list-of-liberty and
all.

My first observation is that, Steve, you're an asshole. You love to
wallow in your own mental feces.  I don't know what your personal
problems are, but this list and the female members are not your
psychologic dumping ground.

Now if you've got something like this to say to any female on the list,
( "being as concerned about bandwidth as you are" )my second observation
is that you have the option to go private.  You did not do this.  Now
where I come from, if you walk up to somebody's girlfriend or wife and
say something like what you've said below to them, you end up with a
black eye and checking out the taste of the local dirt.  But of course
you're not going to go private with shit like you've said below, are
you?  Because your true aim is not to correct what you propagandize as
"OT's" or "bandwidth transgressions."  Your true aim is to hurt and
embarrass Femme to maximum effect; everything else is just a shield or
an excuse.  Lack of a private exchange is irrefutable evidence, since a
private exchange in your case would have been setting an example for
"OT's" or "bandwidth transgressions."

I'll tell you this though; if this list was a party or a get together
and we were all together in person, I know for a fact that you would not
have been as "courageous" as you've been below with your female target.
You may be an asshole, but you're not stupid.

--
Kernel  2.4.8-26mdk     Mandrake Linux  8.1