We're rough... to idiots. :)

Webster won't agree with me on the definition of idiot but:

Idiot:
(noun) person who won't help themselves; to whit, someone who whines &
bitches about said software but refuses to help himself with it & find a
solution.
(verb) usage of the word Idiot with regards to said Noun(s).
(adverb) used to describe the behaviour of the above Noun(s).
(adjective) description of the Noun above.

:)

HTH!
Femme