On Sunday 24 March 2002 09:28 pm, you wrote:
> *shrugs* Whatever guy.
>
> Ya i'll tone it down just was excited & having fun
>
> in the event you still don't like my posts, don't read em.
>
> I'm just enjoying myself & if I sound 14, oh well...Sorry that bugs you.
>
> Femme

Well, I've noticed that you respond to just about every thread there is, and
many many times you say, "well, I can't help" or "I don't know, but" what is
the weather like in Australia or something equally as relevant; and I wonder,
'why is she even posting then'.   Or you butt in and ask what is something
that you would be better off googling about.  You have been getting on my
nerves too.  You act like this is the femmelist or something.  And yeah, I
too was shocked to see a professed newbie - who can't really help - posting
on the expert list.  I realize you're all proud of yourself and all getting
linux up and running - but who the hell can't get mandrake 8.x going?  We're
not impressed with you.
-s