Your current sources directory is "/root/Desktop/". I would not recommend
installing it from there. Create another directory called cdrtools like so

root# mkdir /cdrtools
root# cd /cdrtools
root# cp /root/Desktop/cdr* .

then continue as previously advised. I think the new directory should be created
somewhere like /usr/share to conform to standard. If i am wrong i will get my
ass kicked quick!

HTH
Michael

--