You might try www.hotpop.com for free pop/smtp/forwarding email or
www.bigfoot.com for a free forwarding type email.

I thought I had several others, but they started charging ( www.mail.com
) or dropped their Enlish language version ( www.gmx.com ). With today's
dot bomb financial situation most free services have started charging or
gone belly-up ( @home ). There is no such thing as a permanent email
address, at least for free......and probably not even if you pay.

Mike

James Thomas wrote:

> ps. I really need to switch email accounts (this is owned by
> Microsoft) but it's so hard to do - anyone know of any free mail
> forwarding site that acts as a sort of relay so if you change ISPs or
> email addresses, there are no problems and no one has to be given a
> new address?

Mike Larson
Registered Linux User # 246593 http://counter.li.org/
Linux Mandrake 8.2   Mozilla 0.9.8
"If Bill Gates had a nickel for everytime Windows crashed......oh wait,he does!"