Using html email is somewhat like asking to borrow my phone and calling
Afhganistan.  Rude at best.  (I learned that right here last year)....

Lee

--
Registered Linux user #223705

The best indication that there is intelligent life elsewhere is that they
haven't contacted us.

"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance" - Derek Bok