On Tuesday 11 June 2002 22:57, you wrote:
Well, all this seems to be  telling me that I cannot expect or hope
to ever get a good quality emailer from Mandrake.

Plain text means lack of scope, one uniform font, one uniform font
size , no resizing of sections of text, no bold type, no font colour
changes, no undertining, no italic(though I do not like italic), no
bullet lists, no number lists, no decreasing indents, a pity really.

As I say, if that is what you want, ok, thats fine by me, but it's
not what I want, and nor do I believe the world out there.

John
--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]