> A Telnet session, have all the privileges like a console session ??????
> There is another way to have a remote access to my system ?????

It should just work as a regular console. However, telnet most likely
is not set up to be 'root' and apachectl is probably not in the user's
PATH. 'apachectl' seems like a root-only command. You can login and
then su to root, but don't ever allow yourself to telnet in as root;
it's a security risk.

Also, you should think about using ssh for remote sessions.