On Monday 24 June 2002 03:57 pm, Terence J. Golightly wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 10:37, tom brinkman wrote:
> >       I suspect he's got the FSB set to 100 rather than 133.  On
> > some Soyo motherboards this can be set in bios, some require 2
> > jumper settings on the mobo.   Terry's got his XP runnin at
> > 12.5x100, rather than 12.5x133
> > --
> >     Tom Brinkman                      Corpus Christi, Texas

> Yup!
>
> Thanks all

    Not done with 'ya yet Terry ;)   Try up to 12.5 x 143 (1788 Mhz),
your PCI/AGP bus will still be real close, should add a lot more zip.
Don't go over 144 tho, if you do try anyhow, boot a memtest86 floppy,
rather than your FS.   Add a touch to Vcore voltage, Soyo's already
add a touch to IOv.  Actually a touch more Vcore's not a bad idea
even if you don't oc.

   You'll be in the XP 2200+ ++ range, solid as a rock ;~>>
   Soyo, best AMD app'vd oc'ing mobo IMO, LinuxHardware thinks so too
--
    Tom Brinkman                      Corpus Christi, Texas