---------------------------------
[25] QTR FINAL EURO DRAW
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, March 16, 2001 by bar-knee:
Utd v Munich
Galatasaray v Real Madrid
Leeds v Coruna
Arse v Valencia

---------------------------------
[24] Lot of gumph being spoken
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, March 16, 2001 by bar-knee:
11.07 still to be drawn. Any minute now!

---------------------------------
[23] Draw starting in Lyon now!
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, March 16, 2001 by bar-knee:
By silly bloke with glasses. He starts off by telling teams to act responsibly and
'set an example...sadly there have been some negative episodes in recent matches. We
have a permenant task to set a good image. For the sake of all teams involved we have
to invest all our energies in an appeal to players, coaches, media and fans to behave
in a sporting like manner".

[22] OT gets England game
Posted Friday, March 16, 2001 by bar-knee:
'England's final 2002 World Cup qualifier against Greece in October will be played at
Old Trafford. The Football Association have confirmed the potentially-decisive Group
Nine game will be staged at the home of Manchester United.

Old Trafford last staged an England game in May 1997 when Glenn Hoddle's side beat