---------------------------------
[29] It's not over...honest
---------------------------------
Posted Tuesday, April 3, 2001 by ps:
Just get a load of this final result:

Galatasaray 3 Real Madrid 2

and Galatasaray had a 4th goal disallowed. Just a reminder that it's not over till the
fat lady sings.

---------------------------------
[28] Fergie's comments
---------------------------------
Posted Tuesday, April 3, 2001 by ps:
"It was a disappointment. It Looked a really terrible goal to lose. I think they
improved in the 2nd half though."

"We need to go there and perform properly. I didn't think we deserved to lose, though
I don't think the strikers got the service they needed in the 2nd half"

United are now 10/1 to win the European Cup

---------------------------------
[27] Full Time
---------------------------------
Posted Tuesday, April 3, 2001 by ps:
United 0, Bayern 1

Bollox!

That's all I can summon up right now. The Germans got stronger as the game went on and
looked the more likely to score, but why was Sergio left on his own to tap in the
winner? If there is one thing you should now about this club by now though, it's not
over yet!

Funniest moment of the night: A stunning Bartez save with the bald bonce!

Fortunately, Lizerazu was also booked and will miss the 2nd leg as well as another
Bayern defender whose name I won't even try to pronounce.

---------------------------------
[26] Half Time
Posted Tuesday, April 3, 2001 by ps:
United 0 Bayern 0

Tense!

Only half chances so far but very good, top quality game. Beckham has been booked and
will miss the second leg. Effenberg has also been booked after trying to get Beckham
another yellow. Expect more theatrics in the second half.

In Istanbul, the half time score is:
Galatasaray 0, Real Madrid 2