On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 4:54 PM, Rachel Campbell <likethes...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Good to know. Is there any chance of putting too much Seafoam in the tank?
> I was being a little conservative because I didn't want to make anything
> worse. I will try to burn through as much of the tank as I can this
> weekend, weather permitting. This might be the only time in my life where I
> feel inconvenienced by getting such good gas mileage. Ha. :p

If you follow the directions in the bottle you will be fine. I have
overused seafoam like crazy on different bikes with no negative results
(like dumping a whole pin in half a tank of gas), but I have read too much
Seafoam can damage the rubber parts on your carbs. In my experience is more
important to keep riding, burning gas with seafoam for a few tanks. If you
see no improvement after 2 or 3 tanks, then you might need to remove your
carbs and clean them well. This shouldn't be difficult for you to do since
you have a 250.

Javier.