Yes, I did and sorry for not mention this earlier.
There is no frame screw with ground near the rectifier so I pulled  out the
green sockets from the RR connector to fit them outside and bridged them
over to the minus battery port directly.
But it didn‘t help either which did not surprise me because I have good
continuity with 0.2 ohms from green to the same minus port.
And the r/w wire is also bridged to red within the starter solenoid with no
loss.
After charging the battery outside it has stable 12.8V which seems healthy
but after some hours with little idle spots and riding above 3000rpm as
possible, I see a drop down to 12.2V at the end.
So there is some kind of Bermuda from left to right side which apparently
increases with time and temperature. Bummer!