On Sunday, September 30, 2012 at 2:17 PM, Gerald Klein wrote:

> The term constructive criticism which is always welcome innately suggests
> that there is a better alternative idea or path that could be taken. Now
> logic would also suggest that the person making this criticism have at least
> an inkling of what that might be.

I've been really patient with your aggro commentary, but it's clear to me that
you're not reading my responses in their entirety.

1. I'm definitely interested in the OPs project.

2. YouTube videos do not satisfy my interests as a programmer and software
engineer.

3. I want to see some code, that will be exciting

Hopefully I've made myself perfectly clear this time.

Rick