To: "colin" <cwh...@santa-fe.freeserve.co.uk>
Cc: "Dartmouth NPS" <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 9:03 PM
Subject: Re: [NSP] Re: nps

colin wrote:
That's the whole point, isn't it?
There's a big difference between pipers who can play and then choose to experiment and do "naughty" things and players who just play badly and sloppily (is that a word?).
But there is also the knock on effect of those who do not bother to learn properly but simply learn the "naughty" things without the grounding in the basics.

Ian