Still off topic:

Well, this is partly lexicological knowledge and research on translation. Each
language pair and translation direction has its peculiar problems.

Whether or not you are able to say it is "pure speculation" depends on how
familiar you are with computer linguistics, and its progress in determining
semantic content from texts (step 1) and rephrasing it in a given target
language (step 2).

I'm glad that you accept that it is about the pair and the direction of the
translation.

Robert