Hi Hans,

Thanks for your explanations, which clarify why sometimes ConTeXt may not work
straight of TeXLive.
Nevertheless I will contact the people who maintain MacTeX in order for them to
be aware of the issue I encounter, so that hopefully in the future releases
people would be able to use ConTeXt from MacTeX.

Best regards: Otared